Working towards our mission to provide access to justice for those most in need, NSLAC believes it is important for all individuals to know the safety measures they can take using their phones. We are so thankful to Apple for providing us with further education on their Apple Safety Check features to share with the public.
- Safety Check Guide – Learn about Apple’s Safety Check and how to quickly stop sharing your personal information with anyone.
- iPhone Emergency Services – Learn how to make quick calls for help and alert emergency contacts.
- AirPods, AirTag and Find My Network Accessories – Learn about alerts from unwanted tracking devices.
- Tracker Detect App – Compatible with Apple’s Find My Network, The Tracker Detect App allows you to look for unwanted tracking devices.
- Personal Safety Guide – Learn more about Apple’s extensive features that can be tracked and how to disable them.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
To set up an appointment, please call (847) 737-4042 or click here to schedule a consultation.