Your privacy is important to the Clinic. We never share any of your information with a third party. Only the Clinic will use your email address to send you communications with news, updates, and Content as they relate to you as a user of the website.
Email addresses, cookies, and aggregate information about which pages visitors access, and information volunteered by site visitors—such as user survey responses and site registrations—are used to improve the Content and Services of the website. The Clinic communications and executive staff also use website visitor data and usage information to assist in modifying, improving, and maintaining content and services hereunder.
Social Media Policy
The Clinic uses this site and our social media profiles to share helpful, interesting, and newsworthy information with our various audiences. We welcome comments, ideas, and concerns. While we encourage our audience to share thoughts and opinions on this site and our social media profiles, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner. The Clinic asks that you not post comments that:
- Disclose personal information
- Violate the intellectual property rights, confidentiality or privacy of another
- Include hate speech directed at race, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion or disability
- Use aggressive, obscene or profane language, photos or images
- Include statements that defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten or bully individuals or groups
- Include statements that are illegal or encourage unlawful conduct
- Promote services, products, or political organizations
- Are off-topic from the specific content of the post
- Promote or advertise personal projects from Clinic staff or Board members
- Are irrelevant spam
The Clinic reserves the right to review and remove comments at its discretion and to block offenders of these guidelines.
Security of Collected Data